Amid the extreme poverty of the central highlands of Madagascar, a remarkable project provides education, hope and health to hundreds of children and their families.
It takes a community to build a school. Help us build a better life for the villagers of Central Madagascar.
The Madagascar School Project has built a community of support that has enabled us to build schools, hire staff and provide health care and basic improvements in the lives of the Malagasy people. Currently our annual budget of $180,000 enables us to maintain the projects that we have established.
It takes a community to change the world. FIND OUT HOW.
Give the gift of an education! A child you know can befriend a young child in Madagascar and send that child to school for only $2/week, the cost of a chocolate bar, or piece of pizza at school. Yes, for only $100/year you can change a life and give a child a future.
Make it possible for a child you know to:
- Experience the joy in helping another
- Learn about life in a very different part of the world through having a friend in a developing country
- Offer a life changing opportunity to another child through his/her own efforts
- Spare a Malagasy child the hardship of working in the fields
- Realize how lucky they are to be able to go to school
Give the gift that can change a life. Instead of another toy or electronic device, what about giving a caring and lasting gift – an education for a disadvantaged young person - the gift of a friend in Madagascar.